Windows Reseller Hosting





Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Saturday 29 October 2016

Amuzie bides time at Sampdoria

Super Eagles left-back Stanley Amuzie is confident he will soon break into the first team at his Italian club, Sampdoria.

Amuzie joined the Serie A outfit after helping Nigeria pick a bronze medal in the men's football event of the 2016 Rio Olympics and missed all of Sampdoria’s pre-season.
Even though he has played for the Primavera side of the team, Amuzie has been included in six matchday squads but is yet to make his full competitive début in Serie A.
The defender alongside another Olympic Eagle, Sadiq Umar, who is on loan at Bologna from another Serie A side Roma are the shining lights for Nigeria in the Italian top flight this season.
Amuzie told supersport.com that he is not bothered as he is concentrating on working hard and breaking into the starting 11 believing it will happen soon.
“It’s been a good learning experience for me and I have gained a lot so far since I moved in here with the team,” he said.
“Everyone has been good and made me feel at home. I’m enjoying myself and learning at the same time. I’m not bothered much that I haven’t made my début in the league because I believe it is just a matter of time.
“The most important is making the matchday squad which I have done for about six games so far so it will happen soon.”
Sampdoria are in 16th position on the Serie A log with 11 points after 10 round of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment